Saturday, June 27, 2009

Updates

Well, it's been an immensely productive week for me, having done things in a varied spectrum like work, singing, chilling, dancing, eating to the point of exploding, very little sleeping and movie watching.

As usual, no professional details out here, so sorry folks!

I saw Terminator Salvation today morning, the theatre had quite a lot of rush which surprised me since I thought only my friends and I are cheapos who would wake up for the 9 am movie after having slept at close to 3 am, moreover it was a Saturday. One reason I guess is the long multiplex strike which starved the movie going junta of our country to check out as many movie asap, since the strike is over now. I really think a lot of the upcoming and just released movies have a great chance to do really great business - Kambakht Ishq already seems like a blockbuster waiting to release [the no. of times I hear the title track while traveling around town is impossible to imagine].
Then Love Aaj Kal also seems destined to rule the box office, as much as I despise Saif Ali Khan it's really hard to imagine how a movie by Imtiaz Ali starring Deepika Padukone could flop.

Then we have Kaminey, from the promos its evident that it is yet another quality product from Vishal Bharadwaj; I hope it gets box office success in a big way.

Anyways, so much for movies; let's get back to some updates.

The most awesome even of the week by far was the Gala Dinner that my company hostel for us at The O Hotel. The crowd was awesome, the music was great. I danced like mad for an hour and had the most fun possible. Loads of other awesome stuff happened that night, which I wont tell on a blog [dont worry, it isnt what you're probably thinking], but it was a lot of fun.

Apart from that I'm busy meeting friends on weekends and working my ass off on weekdays, not as bad as it sounds :)

1 comment:

Sameer said...

Upload the pics :P. Me having more or less the same time... Except the real work is yet to start for me :)