Thursday, May 7, 2009

David Flabbergaster Is Back

Some more random quotes and stuff from the legend himself:

I may not know how to write an SQL Query, or how to make a webpage, or how to write code in C or Java or any other language, but I do know how to make programs run... and sometimes in life, that's all you need to do!

The only reason for a guy to cry at a farewell party in his Engg college isn't nostalgia - it's if he walks in for refreshments and realizes all the drinks are gone and there's no food left.

I looked into her eyes, she looked at mine, she smiled at me, I smiled at her, then she asked me if I had some change, I told her No and the signal turned green and we never met again.

The people you have harmed in your previous life will come back to haunt you in your current life by trying to destroy you every year - we know them as THE EXTERNAL EXAMINER


I look at the sex ratio in some states of India and somehow i know that if the old tradition of no inter caste/state marriages continues, there'll be a lot of bachelor dudes left in some parts of the country.

If you ever think Himesh is the worst singer of all time, then please do not forget the legendary Anu Malik, I still shudder when I remember the songs - "My Adorable Darling, I think of you every night every morning" [from Main Khiladi Tu Anari], or the painfully disastrous "Bahar baarish ho rahi hai, it's raining... it's raining... it's raining! Mera Dil Ro Raha hai, it's paining... it's paining... it's paining" [from some God-forsaken album]

I had a nightmare that Megan Fox called on my cell, and it was not reachable!

If anyone ever criticises the summer heat, he's obviously never been to a quality swimming pool, where the sun's rays and good old global warming make women want to wear 2 piece swimming suits!

Dear diary, today I moved from Base 1 to Base 2, it was a lot of fun.
Dear diary, today I moved from Base 2 to Base 3, it was much more fun.
Dear diary, today I finally reached Base 4. What an achievement!
Dear diary, this game of Shaolin Samurai Sword Fight has only 5 bases, it's too short. Damn these demo version games!


Ted Mosby from HIMYM once said the single greatest word in the English dictionary is "YES". Well, he obviously never asked his boss the question - So am I fired?

No comments: