Thursday, October 9, 2008

Trivial Updates

After 2 months of abstaining from hearing music on my iPod, more because of the fact that my earphones got screwed, I finally resumed listening to the greatest accesory a college student can want. The replacement earphones are brilliant. I also happened to go through the Bose India Catalogue and I gave up hopes of buying Bose headphones for at least a year. 62K for headphones! WTF! It's supposed to be great though. Also, there aren't any Bose stores in Pune. So I'll wait till Bose comes to Pune [and till I accumulate 62K].

Also, we got all our midsem marks. Thankfully I maintained my record of double digit marks ;)

My ED presentation was seriously awesome considering that we had to redo our entire B-Plan 1 hour before the presentation.

Ponting scored another century, bloody #@$%!* !!!

Finished reading Jeffrey Archer's 'A Prisoner Of Birth' and Khaled Hosseini's 'A Thousand Splendid Suns'.

Waiting for Sachin to score his next century.

No comments: