Saturday, September 6, 2008

How I Met Your Mother





I breathed a huge sigh of relief when I found out that HIMYM will have a 4th Season at least. Not that the show is an all-time-great one. It's just that each episode has it's Barney moments. Just for that and maybe a bit of Robin, I'd like the show to carry on. It's way better than some of the other crap on offer in the name of comedy, like 8 Simple Rules et all.



There's also the good camradrie between the friends in the show, it's a light hearted romantic comedy which is always saved by Barney from becoming cheesy!

2 comments:

Shantanu said...

Barney rocks!
I can stil see the teenage doc frm Doogie Howser MD in him... :)

Gladiator said...

But in the last episode even he became senti...
Just hope he doesn't continue to be and return us our old Barney....