Monday, August 18, 2008

Sunrise to Sunrise

I was talking to Bhushan a few hours ago and he mentioned [jubilantly] that he had been awake all night and then till 7 am sometime last weekend. Now that made me feel insecure about my position of being the Supreme Nocturnal of "the great class of COEP Comp" [yeah Sameer, i said it again ;) ]
So here I am blogging in between episodes of House MD. I wonder who next will challenge my spot at Supreme Nocturnal? Nice try though, by Bhushan!
For the record i'll be awake till 7:30 am!

4 comments:

Sameer said...

this time i am not commenting on that great thing ;)

Shantanu said...

Hi Harsh, m not sure if u guys r talking abt being awake til dawn very very regularly or only on a few occasions...but i can tel u ths...dont mean to sound very pompous here, but i hv been awake continuously for 3 days without sleeping for even a minute on at least 3 different occasions...and regards the morning 7 30 am record, i can recall being awake thru the nit till around 9 am on at least 4 different occasions...so, technically, within COEP, ur record doesnt stand! :)
altho u stil continue to be the supreme nocturn within ur "gr8 COEP comp class!" :P :)

Harshvardhan Pande said...

Well Shantanu, i bow to thee in humble reverence! thanks for bringing down my soaring pride a little... maybe i'll try breaking ur record after Mid Sem! Until then I salute thee, Oh Lord Of COEP Nocturnals! But my claim lay only within the bounds of COEP Comp, so i guess my record still stands ;)

deltaX said...

Ok to add some of my "achievements" until now I have been awake 4 times through the night. twice till 7:00 am once 07:30 and my record has been till 8:30 am in the morning(watched the whole Lord of the Rings Trilogy).. well next day slept till 3:30pm was the side effect..