Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Houseisms

I finally found a site where some House masterpieces have been posted. This show by far surpasses any show I've ever seen, it's like an unputdownable book, only, it's much better; part of the reason why I've been awake till Sunrise the past 5 days!

House Quotes

House On Imdb

Some of my personal favorites -

Anagram for Gregory House? - Huge ego, sorry.

Are you comparing me to God? I mean, it's great, but so you know, I've never made a tree.

Cameron: "Could pain medication cause an orgasm?"
House: "I wish."

Dr. Gregory House: Everybody lies.

Cuddy: "Dr. House! Need you here."
House: "No thanks. Lotta sick people. I might catch something."


Dr. Wilson: I love my wife.
Dr. Gregory House: You certainly love saying it.
Dr. Wilson: At least I try.
Dr. Gregory House: Well, as long as you're trying to be good, you can do whatever you want.
Dr. Wilson: And as long as you're not trying, you can say whatever you want.
Dr. Gregory House: So between us we can do anything. We can rule the world!


Dr. Gregory House: Perseverance does not equal worthiness. Next time you want to get my attention, wear something fun. Low-riding jeans are hot.


Dr. Cameron: Men should grow up.
Dr. Gregory House: Yeah. And dogs should stop licking themselves. It's not gonna happen.


House is the king of sarcasm, I've noticed how endearing mean and self centered TV characters are such huge successes; cases in point are Barney from How I Met Your Mother and obviously Dr. Gregory House from House M.D. and also Dr. Perry Cox from Scrubs; I guess it's because in our heart of hearts we all want to be rude to people we don't really like, we all want to stop pretending like we actually care about formalities or mundane things in life. But we can't, that's because on TV at the end of the day there's always a new episode; for us, we get screwed! So i'll just watch House take out all his frustrations and laugh and enjoy the show!

No comments: