Sunday, June 22, 2008

Placement Week - Day One

Well, first thing's first... COEP placements RULE!!!
Seriously, day one and 213 people placed. That's freaking awesome!
Another dozen companies yet to go; I am sure the rule of just 1 job per slot will have to be changed soon enough.

Well, in keeping with my principle of not divulging my personal details on the blog I wont tell you which company I got placed in or what the package was; just this much I can say - I got it over with on the 1st day itself!

COEP, keep it going man; I'm just getting warmed up!

3 comments:

. said...

hello harshvardhan, its mangesh.
congrats for your placement, i think you are placed in TCS.
I m also from coep, last year i have taken a gap becoz of my operation.I m now in Hyderabad. i m cuming this friday. could you please send me the placement schedule and criteria for firms.I m still in hospital and preparing for placements.
once again congrats.

Harshvardhan Pande said...

firstly, i hope u r fine now n i wish u had mailed me this request, coz it's not really a comment on my blog post, is it? :)

Most of the service companies are over, which had really low criteria like 5.5 and 6.0
Now Dream co's are coming like
1st July - ZS Associates
2nd July - Online Apti for Oracle
5th or something is DE Shaw, criteria is 7 only for Comp n 8 for ALL other branches.
I myself dont have the time table, its put up in college n i havent been to college since the TCS interview day on 21st June.
Good Luck.

A random sweet guy said...

Any info on average salary at COEP?